- The SNOWY wall clock has been crafted from perfect 18mm thick solid rubber wood has branded silent sweep movement, a contemporary design with a retro feel characterized by modern art with precise lines.
- This wall clock has been crafted from perfect 18mm thick solid rubber wood and fitted with branded silent sweep movement.
- We would always recommend the use of mats and coasters to protect this piece from moisture or heat.
- 100% genuine wood – Rubberwood gives beautiful patterns and lines.
- Quartz silent sweep movement - Continuous silent sweep motion removes any ticking noise. You will not hear the "ticking" sound every second.
- Focal point - It has authentic and modern style.Being nice and excellent naturally, your wooden wall clock will make nice focal points and décor where all eyes will look at.
- Protected top surface – The super smooth top surface is multi-coated by wax to retain its look as well as protect from dust and moisture.
- Protected rear part – The rear part has been designed in such a way to protect the clock movement from any damage as well as to cause no harm to the wood due to seepage or moisture.
- Quality product - Every clock wood material is selected by its fine textures and crafted with the combination of highly precise German machines and experienced hands to get tremendous quality and finish.
- Made to order – Every clock manufacturing starts on receiving your order. So you will always get a fresh piece. No old or stocked product.
- Assured warranty – We give you a 12-month replacement warranty to make sure you shall have a hassle free experience.
- Make in India – We encourage our every product to be made in India to strengthen our economy. Can you support us too?
|Regular Dimensions||D-255mm(10”) X T-50mm(2”)|
|Large Dimensions||D-292mm(11.5”) X T-50mm(2”)|
|Weight||650g / 830g|
|Finish||Protected satin smooth|
|Movement Type||Quartz - Silent sweep movement (non-ticking)|
|No. of Hands||3|
|Sales Package||1 wall clock, 1 AA battery|
- Gently clean your clock with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth only.
- Never use wet or lightly damp cloth.
- Do not use a rough rag as pressing it hard against the surface might lead to minor scratches.
- Never use chemical agents/products for cleaning.
- You can remove the needles for hassle-free cleaning.
- Apply wood wax every 6 months to retain its surface and textures fresh.
- While transporting the clock from one place to another, use its original package only.
We offer the original buyer a 12 month of warranty on clock movement/mechanism against all manufacturing defects. It is important to us that you have a working clock. Within the warranty period, we will send you a new mechanism and instructions on how to replace it, we reserve the right to substitute the items of equivalent or better quality/value.
Not covered in Warranty
Warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use only. It does not cover any defects resulting from commercial use, improper use, intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with our CARE guidelines. Any damage caused by the use of chemical treatments or protective coatings on the finish void all warranties. Warranty does not apply to any product that has been altered by any person, dealer, or company.